Forums  ›  SKINBOOK FORUM  ›  General Discussion

Discrimination against single men?

"I find it hard to believe in this day and age that some public and semi-public naturism settings (i.e. beaches) — both clothing optional and nudism areas — and organizations are barring single men from attending." 

Jillian Page

I as a married man whose family is not into this lifestyle finds it sad as I am automatically excluded from any of these activities. And here in South Africa the nudist lifestyle is not openly accepted at all. Unfortunately most of the folks in my neck of the woods shun such activity. I also found that the nudist community here to be very closed and suspicious of anybody new! Maybe things will still change in the far future...

That's my 2 cents worth. Have a lovely day today.

It's a sad fact of life that if you're a single naturist ( of either gender ) then you're going to be viewed as some kind of threat - to who or what, I've no idea - but a threat nevertheless. It's bad enough being judged by those who don't 'get' naturism but to be judged by our own kind I find particularly galling. Are clubs, etc  saying that you have to be in a relationship to be a naturist?

(Moan over - for now.)

remember going to a club as a quest as it was asked that before a member filled in an application to become a member they sampled the club first, after about 5/6 visits I saw the secretary with some forms so asked for a form to fill in and was told there are no vacancies at this time only to see him approach two young girls with the forms and was filling them out for them to join on which was their first vist. Is this not discrination?

Hi am new on here, anybody in the house

Hi am new on here, anybody in the house

Hi there. I am! Welcome to Skinbook Buddy! ^_^