Forums  ›  SKINBOOK FORUM  ›  General Discussion

topless/nude restaurants

I was curious as to if there are any topless or fully nude restaurants anywhere in the USA except at resorts. Thanks in advance for any info

Too be quite honest, I have not heard of any. Good luck finding one.

Thanks for the info Rusty. If I find one I'll let everyone know

If you get a group of people together who are interested. You could approach a restaurant and ask if they're willing to serve you all.

This is how many of our public events are organised here in both Australia and New Zealand. We ask venues (eg: Ten-Pen Bowling, Indoor Swimming Pools, Restaurants, Boating Companies for day cruises) and these types of venues have allowed us to use their venues.
Always ask to speak with the manager. If you ask them how many people they'd require you to have to book out the whole place, as a conversation starter... that normally peaks their interest. Then after chatting and you're gain a report with the person, tell them you're a group of naturists. Using the word naturists make them think silently for a moment, until their brain says... they mean nudists. Most will say, I'll have to get back to you. Occasionally they'll answer straight away... just depends on the individual.

The Ten-Pin Bowling Alley we use loves us... we're all friendly and don't leave a mess behind :)
The last boating company we used for a day cruise, the manager thanked us all for being the most funny, well behaved and tidy passengers she's had for many years :)
Why??
...because we don't abuse their venue/property as it's in our best interests to behave and be tidy, so we can use them again in the future :) :) :)

Some pubs in Australia hire topless girls to sell raffle tickets during their 'happy hour' (1 hour the pub serves cheap drinks), to entice customers.
A restaurant in Melbourne, VIC, Australia occasionally advertises a naked evening. Basically they use nudity as an advertising ploy. The staff are clothed and the customers are naked. The restaurant places screens along the street front window for privacy.

I know other countries restaurants have organised the same event, but none are fulltime or regularly ongoing. I don't recall any being in the US.